1959 saw David Morris begin his career as a qualified goldsmith. By 1962, after winning two Diamond International Awards, he opened his first London store. Soon after, he embarked on a long standing partnership designing one off pieces for the Bond films including ‘Diamonds are Forever,’ ‘The Man with the Golden Gun,’ ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ and ‘The World is not Enough.’
The early 1990s saw key concessions open in major department stores including Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Selfridges. In 1996 the Bond Street store opened with a global roll out of David Morris Boutiques in key flagship markets including Dubai, Doha, Moscow and Palm Beach.
A decade ago, David’s son Jeremy assumed the design mantle. With his wife Erin, they successfully create exquisite pieces that artfully unite tradition with a directional modernity, where antique inspired design is realised through cutting edge technology.