Ahead of the Election, American fashion house Calvin Klein has tapped a group of young voters for its CK One campaign.
Titled 'one future #ckone' the campaign features 11 voters from across the country between the ages of 18 and 24. From Mexican immigrants to indigenous natives, the subjects share their own experiences, perspectives and hopes for the future.
The campaign was lensed by Seven photographers - Adraint Bereal, Brian Adams, Elliot Ross, Miranda Barnes, Rose Marie Cromwell, Shan Wallace, and Texas Isaiah.
Learn more about Calvin Klein's forward-minded youth below:
- The 21-year-old who hails from Brownsville, East Brooklyn is the youngest of six children. An aspiring rapper she works part-time at a restaurant while also pursuing a degree in accounting.
- The 20-year-old Brooklyn native who spent several years being homeschooled will soon begin his freshman year in fashion communications at the University of London.
- The 20-year-old Long Beach native is a multi-hyphenate who divides her time between roller skating, reselling vintage clothing, music, drawing and studying film.
- The 24-year-old who hails from Los Angeles and resides in Compton aspires to be a professional skateboarder. He also has interests in painting, creating music and repurposing thrifted clothes.
Quannah Chasinghorse Potts
- The 18-year-old Climate change and environmental activist advocates for obtaining wilderness designation (permanent protection) for the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- Born in California and raised in El Paso, Texas, the 22-year-old is not only an advocate for LGBTQIA+ rights and immigration laws but also an ambidextrous musician.
- The 22-year-old Baltimore-based musician studied at the Brubeck Institute in California and the Manhattan School of Music in New York. He will release his debut album in 2021 and spends his time teaching his craft at global venues and schools.
- The 21-year-old Asian-American/Malaysian-Chinese studies environmental science at the Howard Community College. Tai who resides in Baltimore originally hails from Memphis, Tennessee is passionate about art and photography and is keen on increase representation for marginalized groups in the mainstream media.
- The 18-year-old who lives in Coral Springs was personally impacted by the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. He and his friends are actively involved in politics in the hope of making the world a much better and safer place.
- A rancher from Crowheart Wyoming, the 21-year-old aims to preserve the ranching world.
Juan Paul Flores Vazquez
- The 21-year-old who was born in Mexico and raised in California is a DACA recipient. He works at a call center while at the same time pursuing his dreams of becoming a filmmaker.
Check out the CK One campaign here
Follow Fashion Model Directory on Linked In, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter !