Joan Torruella i Urpina
9-11 · Cervelló [Barcelona]
+34 93 660 16 12


Montse Bassons founded Basmar in 1975. Since its inception has been dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of swimsuits and swimwear for women. Basmar’s portfolio is very broad, it has its own collections and, starting in 2013, the distribution of external brands begins.

The Basmar collections are designed and created in Barcelona. In 2015, production began in external workshops. The internal production department holds 35% of the collections, while the remaining 65% is produced in the workshops of Catalonia, Tunisia and Romania.

The collections and brands distributed by Basmar can be found in more than 500 points of sale throughout Spain and in the English Court. Basmar has a very strong presence in Italy, Portugal, Greece, Lebanon, Germany, Canada, Austria and Russia.

The Basmar operating center is located 20k from Barcelona, ??on an area of ??1,500mts2 which was inaugurated in 2000, which has the best facilities and machinery technology and design equipment.

Basmar by Montse Bassons Fashion Shows

Ready for the next big name?
A central authority for the fashion and luxury industry. Since 1998.