Founded in 1814, and having been the personal jeweller to the Austro-Hungarian Emperors, the house of A.E. Köchert still is of one of the most renowned jewellers in Europe.
To this day, Köchert stands for individual jewellery art and design paired with immaculate craftsmanship. The so called “Sisi-Stars”, a special jewellery creation for Empress Elisabeth, have gained cult status.
The company is still owned and managed by the Köchert familiy, now in the 6th generation.
Since 1873, the original A.E. Köchert shop is located on Neuer Markt 15 in the center of Vienna. In 2005, Köchert opened a second store on noble Alter Markt 15 in Salzburg.